VENUE | Panthers World of Entertainment
ADDRESS | 123 Mulgoa Road, Penrith NSW
PARKING | On site parking available.
DATE | Tuesday 27 September, 2016
TIME | 7:00PM – 9:00PM
FOOD / DRINK FACILITIES | There are a number of options for food and drinks in close proximity to the fields. Fast food chains or a variety of restaurants, cafes and a bistro at Panthers World of Entertainment.
Backgammon and Sudoku will both take place in the same room. Games boards and equipment will be supplied.
Please visit our eligibility page to determine if you’re entitled to compete in this sport.
WHAT TO BRING
A big smile and competitive spirit.
- Games will be played for a maximum of 15 minutes each;
- In total 6 games of Sudoku of varying difficulties will be played;
- A Sudoku grid completed within the allowed time frame that is 100% correct will be awarded 50 points;
- 1 point will be deducted for each incorrect or blank square;
- Scores from all 6 games will be accumulated and the highest score will be the winner.
- In the event of equal scores, the person with the fastest total time (over all 6 games) will be deemed the winner;
- Recipients and Supporters will be competing against each other in their respective groups i.e. Adults and Juniors;
- Medals and Badges alike will be awarded in categories of:
- Adult Recipient, Adult Supporter;
- Junior Recipient, Junior Supporter.
- The adjudicator will be fair but firm and will have the final say.
Format: Open Age Adult and Supporter categories. Separate Juniors category. Round robin first round then knockout is recommended. Minimum of three games.